This position is relevant for Tel Aviv and Beer Sheva office
About The Position
Weka is a fast-growing startup developing the world’s fastest and most scalable data platform. WEKA lives anywhere the data does, whether on-premises, in the public cloud, or in a hybrid environment, and was built from the ground up to meet the diverse needs of modern data workloads.
At Weka, we are constantly putting our technology and ourselves to the test to solve today’s biggest data storage challenges while enabling heightened productivity.
We currently enable Fortune500 companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible, achieve breakthrough innovations, and solve previously unsolvable problems. Want to join the ride?
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll:
As a Senior Software Engineer on our Protocols team, you’ll work to take our Multi-Protocols Interface to the next level. You’ll achieve this primarily by helping craft ambitious features and critical components for Weka’s main product, which is a distributed data platform that provides vital services and value for our customers.
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++ over Linux, including low-level User-Mode OS knowledge
- Experience with Python and GO
- Experience with development of highly-distributed systems
- Familiarity with network concepts and protocols (UDP, TCP, InfiniBand, Ethernet, RDMA)
- Familiarity with storage concepts (SMB, NFS, S3, SSD, NVMe, Linux filesystems)
- Team player, autodidact, excellent communication skills, fluent English
For more info you can write to Zvi.Sharon@weka.io