|Who we are:
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets.
What will you do:
CyberArk is looking for a senior software engineer to join our elite team which is responsible for building a platform that serves all CyberArk’s SaaS products.
In addition to the platform, the team is also responsible for one of CyberArk’s strategic products that enables customers to access their sensitive assets securely.
In this role you will be using AWS serverless architecture, AWS CDK &Python to design, develop, test, secure & deploy services from planning to production.
The team works in full collaboration with security architects, product managers and other development teams. Together we produce complex and advanced platform that meet the highest security standards and NFRs.
We are looking forward for energetic and versatile person to join our family and help us achieving our goals.
- Practice all software development life cycle in agile oriented environment
- Design and implement the infrastructure of the system.
- Research and implement sophisticated Cyber security mechanisms
- Explore new technologies and tools to keep us using cutting edge solutions
- Help guide and contribute to feature design and implementation to bring the product to the next level.
- Participate in continuous and iterative engineering cycles with emphasis on code quality, supportability, scalability, and performance.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field / technology Elite unit alumni with relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience in Python/Go/ Node/Ruby/Java/C#/C++ (Python is a definite advantage)
- Desire to use new technologies and understand them in depth
- Passionate about code design, high-quality code, and code reviews, optimizing and challenging the status quo.
- Proactive by nature; internal drive for excellence and improvement
- Good communication skills, fluent in English, good writing skills
- Autodidact, like to learn new things and share with the team
How will you stand out from the crowd:
- Experience in enterprise scale application development in cloud/SaaS environment (AWS serverless architecture is a definite advantage)
- Experience with AWS/CDK/Python
- Experience with React/ Puppeteer
- Solid understanding of security and networking implementation and best practices.
- Experienced with micro service/event-oriented design and development
- Experienced with modern CI/CD tools, in particular GitHub, Jenkins and Artifactory
To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.