About The Position
Weka is a successful Start-up company whose high-performance distributed file system is revolutionizing the storage world and is the world's fastest scalable file system today.
Weka is looking for a motivated and experienced Senior DevOps Engineer with a development background to enhance, develop and bring our infrastructure and surrounding utilities to the next level (Our development department works hard on delivering a featureful and yet safe product in a short period of time. This is possible thanks to our massive regression operation spanning thousands of AWS machines and on-premises bare metal lab servers.
As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining this infrastructure while constantly improving its stability, efficiency, and security. You will help to move these services to the latest technologies where it fits, lower MTTR, and improve visibility.
Our stack: Azure, Terraform, Go, Python
We code our infra and develop integrations with the world
- Design and build infrastructure both on-premises and in the cloud to run our regression tests and in-house services.
- Deploy and manage orchestration systems to schedule maintenance jobs, keep services available, and auto-scale when testing demands grow.
- Implement monitoring and alerting systems around the various DevOps operations.
- Build a CI system to allow teams to run their pipelines on our storage product and on various other projects.
- Work in a variety of infrastructure providers from cloud providers like AWS to virtual machines and physical servers.
- Review the security state of our infrastructure and act to improve it.
- At least 5 years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- 2 years of proven experience with Terraform, Azure
- Working with Linux environments
- Python/Go - mid level
English - upper