Mobile User Acquisition Manager
Tap Mobile is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile apps companies. We transform great ideas into elegant software. Our apps have been downloaded over 350 Million times.
We’re looking for a User Acquisition manager to join our amazing growing team where each team member makes an impact.
- Hands-on campaign management on various mobile ad networks
- Actively manage and carry out large-scale campaigns via various online advertising platforms.
- Develop benchmarks, set goals, plan and execute online marketing strategies.
- Create insightful, data-driven reports and draw meaningful conclusions that drive overall sales growth.
- Test, monitor, and analyze performance and optimize according to KPIs.
- Design A/B tests to measure lift in campaign performance and improve conversion rate.
- Identify relevant trends and marketing opportunities, and stay up to date with industry and platforms developments.
- Perform self-directed performance analyses and communicate key findings to the team.
- Collaborate with the internal creative team to create assets for campaigns.
- 4+ years in mobile user acquisition and ad buying analysis experience at scale
- Campaign management on self-served platforms – with over $1M in spend a must
- Highly analytical and technical: Understands components of ad calls across various channels
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large quantities of data and present it in reports
- Deep understanding of mobile attribution
- Willingness to learn and use third-party ad systems such as ad servers, DSPs, and analytics tools
- Experience with mobile UA on: Facebook, Twitter, Apple ads, Google ads, Tiktok, DV360