About the job
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our amazing growing team where every team member makes an impact.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for owning the entire product definition process. You will work with our R&D and Graphics teams to create detailed and encompassing specifications for our apps. Your work will influence the day-to-day of more than 20 Million active users (and counting).
Tap Mobile is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile apps companies. We transform great ideas into elegant software. Our apps have been downloaded over 350 Million times.
- Ensure success and growth of the product by developing a product vision, strategy, roadmap and lifecycle management framework
- Collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed MRDs, PRDs, UI/XU & flow, wireframes, defining AB test and user stories, prioritize backlog and handle development/engineering
- Analyze the success of the feature once it's released to production, responsible for the usage data and patterns, and run tests to optimize & improve performance and business results
- Work with all relevant cross-functional teams (R&D, Designers, BI/BA, etc.) to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation
- Find opportunities for key initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- Manage ongoing maintenance and improvement of product features
- You will understand the market, competition, and champion our users to craft product strategies that will lead to long-term success.
- At least three years of experience as a Mobile Product Manager
- Ability to create high quality, perfect product spec documents
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, high attention to details
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership of projects.
- Mover & shaker, who adapts well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form (in English)
- A problem solver – highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem
- Analytical and experienced in working with both qualitative insights and quantitative data to drive product decisions.
- Knowledge in A/B tests, analytics tools and user interviews, surveys, and usability tests - advantage.