BGN Technologies is the technology
company of Ben-Gurion University, bringing technological innovation
from lab to market and fostering entrepreneurship among researchers and
Our company is located in the high-tech park in
Beer Sheva near the University.
The company is searching for Business
Development and Licensing manager.
Reporting to: VP business development of BIO
Scope: Full time
Business Development and
Licensing manager will be a crucial player in the BIO business
development team. He will be responsible for identifying and developing
business opportunities with strategic partners in the industry, leveraging our
revolutionary intellectual property and technologies portfolio.
- Systematically develop and manage a growing
pipeline of technologies in the field of BIO.
- Identify commercial potential of new
- Address needs that impact the
commercialization of technologies, including identification of development
- Identify, develop, and maintain partnering
opportunities with the BIO industry in Israel and globally.
- Define IP strategies for projects and create
- Present technologies to scientific and
business audiences, highlighting their unique value proposition and
- Provide strategic input on business models in
various markets, leveraging industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Collaborate closely with research teams in the
- Proven experience in business development
roles within the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry, with a
demonstrated track record of developing and nurturing strategic
- Negotiation skills.
- Ph.D Degree in Life Sciences (preferably,
- Understanding of the drug discovery process-a
- Understanding of multidisciplinary
technologies- a plus.
- Exceptional presentation skills, capable of
effectively simplifying complex scientific concepts and
communicating them to scientific and business audiences.
- Ability to apply knowledge and provide
imaginative solutions to difficult problems.
- Ability to navigate and produce results in a
matrix organization, cross-departmental solid support, and
- Pro-active and goal-oriented thinking
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication
skills with strong proficiency in English and Hebrew